Red Dot is WA’s largest variety retailer and is always looking for dynamic individuals who wish to join an expanding business and have a passion for retail. Further growth and expansion creates excellent opportunities for someone to take the next step in their career and take on the challenges it offers.
What do we look for in employees?
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Good with administrative record keeping and analytical skills
- Able to communicate clearly and build relationships easily
- Flexible and ‘hands on’ in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer literate
- Dedicated to customer service excellence
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Good team player
- Career opportunities and advancement
- Financial incentives
- Employee discounts scheme
- Accredited training and self development courses
And much more…
We are committed to the principles of EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) for all employees and we aim towards giving everyone the opportunity to develop their career. Equal Opportunity means selecting the best person for the vacancy based on the individual’s ability to meet the requirements for the position without discrimination. We will always endeavour to promote from within our organisation based solely on ability and merit.
To view our current job vacancies click here