Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and many parents are sure to be searching for some fun and easy craft ideas to enjoy with their little ones.
It’s often difficult to come up with ways of entertaining children without breaking the bank.
They love to be creative and are much more likely to enjoy crafting if a parents joins in the fun and helps them when needed.
From sweet treats to arts and crafts supplies, we’ve got you covered so that you can relax and focus on romance this Valentine’s Day.
Share the Love at Red Dot this Valentine’s Day and check out everything we have to offer in store or online to make your crafting dreams come true at an affordable price.
We like to stand out from the other arts and crafts stores and discount stores in Perth to bring exceptional value and choice to our customers.
Why not try some of these ideas at home?
- Face paint - this one is a bit of a cheat as it requires very little craft work, but is always a winner with kids. This Face paint set $5 is great value and has all the colours you need to create every sort of character from a fierce lion to a cute butterfly.
- Love heart sticks - these are so easy to make and can be added to flower arrangements or house plants to make them Valentine’s themed. Cut some heart shapes out from these Eva Craft Sheets $3 and stick them on to Craft Popsticks $3 to make a heart shaped wand. Kids can decorate the hearts however they like. Hours of fun and you can decorate your home with them afterwards.
- Making a craft goodie bag for your Valentine is a great idea. First, take one of these Craft gift bags $4 and cover them in glitter, love hearts, flowers or simply whatever drawing your child wishes to create. Then fill them with treats and sweets. These Lindt Assorted Gift Box $8,Swizzels Love Hearts Tube $3 and Ferrero Rocher Cube $10 never fail to disappoint.
- Kids love messy crafting and these Tie Dye Kits $15 are perfect to spark their creativity - and at the end of it, they get a new t-shirt.
- You can’t have Valentine’s Day without cards, so why not make your own? These Craft Card and Envelope sets $3 are a great starting point and are already coloured so all you have to do is decorate them and write your sweet nothings inside.