Do you work in an office or school? Run a charity, sporting club, community group, or care home?
In fact, if you are part of any organisation that helps make WA the best place to live then RED DOT is happy to offer you a credit account.
How does this help you?
We understand that many of our business customers shop regularly for items like;
- Office supplies
- Laundry & cleaning products
- Biscuits & confectionery
- Gift cards & paper
So as always, it is our mantra to offer the lowest prices for great value products, but now with the convenience of a customer credit account.
This means no company credit card required at the time of purchase, no reconciliation issues, or missing information from petty cash…
A customer account with Red Dot offers complete shopping convenience for organisations all over Western Australia.
So how does it work? Simple:
- Complete the application form and submit to Red Dot via online, or fax to 08 6253 5825.
- The application will be reviewed, an account set up and two account cards provided by Red Store.
- You (and nominated representatives) shop in your local store and, rather than pay at the time, simply present your account card and Purchase Order to the staff member at the till.
- The staff member will record the sale and arrange for an invoice to be issued to your organisation.
- Pay the invoice with 14 days
- Carry on shopping at Red Dot!
You can benefit from the great value of Red Dot PLUS a minimum of 14 days credit.
Click here to fill out our application form now.